Call for Posters and
Participation in ACM Student Research Competition
The International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS) invites submissions of high-quality posters. The poster session is intended to showcase unpublished work in progress in the topics covered by ICS. The titles, abstracts, and authors of accepted posters will be listed in the conference proceedings. Eligible student posters will be also included into the ACM Student Research Competition (SRC).
General Poster Submission Requirements
All poster participants must submit the following information:
- The title of the poster and a list of author names, affiliations, and the name of the academic advisor if it is a student poster.
- A camera-ready abstract of the poster, up to 100 words.
- A separate description outlining the content of the poster, up to 800 words, which describes the research problem, motivation and background, techniques and results, and the prospect for clearly and concisely conveying the work in a poster format. Further, it should emphasize the novel contributions of the work explicitly.
- Please indicate the eligibility for SRC of your poster & whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student. Entering the SRC is optional. Competition-eligible posters must be authored solely by an ACM student member, with student status as of March 14, 2014.
|Poster submission:||March 7, 2014|
|Notification of acceptance:||March 28, 2014|
|Final submission:||April 7, 2014
Instruction for the final submission can be found here.
Please submit your paper through
easychair. Mark it as a regular Poster submission or a SRC
Please submit your paper through easychair. Mark it as a regular Poster submission or a SRC submission.
ACM Student Research Competition (SRC) sponsored by Microsoft Research
Sponsored by ACM and Microsoft Research, the SRC is a forum for students to share research results, exchange ideas, and improve their communication skills while competing for prizes. Students accepted to participate in the SRC are entitled to a travel grant (up to $500) to help cover travel expenses. The top 3 undergraduate and graduate winners will receive the following prizes:
- Monetary prizes of $500, $300, and $200, respectively.
- A 2-year ACM Student membership with ACM Digital Library subscription.
- Winners' names & abstracts will be posted on ACM's SRC web site. The first place undergraduate and graduate winners from all SRCs for the program year receive invitations to compete in the Grand Finals
Please review the SRC website at http://src.acm.org/ for more details.
Contact the Poster Chair, Erwin Laure <email@example.com>.
ICS Poster Chair
Erwin Laure, KTH, Sweden