ICS 2014, June 10-13 2014, Munich
ICS is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing systems. ICS 2014 will be held in Munich, Germany.
- June 12: Information on how to reach the conference dinner restaurant.
- Mai 29: Please find detailed travel information here.
- April 5: Deadline for camera ready papers changed to April 16th.
- April 3: Registration is open! Early registration deadline is April 28th.
- April 3: Accomodation: Book the conference hotel for a special rate until April 28th or choose one of the other many hotels in Munich.
- March 25: Information on the keynotes, tutorials, and workshops is available.
- March 25: Accomodation details will be available soon.
ICS 2014 has the following sponsors:
About ICS 2014
Contributions to the technical program, workshops, and tutorials are sought covering a broad range of research, development, and application of high-performance experimental and commercial systems. Topic of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Computer architecture and hardware, including multicore and multiprocessor systems, accelerators, memory, interconnection network and storage and file systems;
- High-performance computational and programming models, including new languages and middleware for high performance computing, auto-tuning and function-specific code generators;
- High performance system software, including compilers, runtime systems, programming and development tools, performance tools, and operating systems;
- Hardware and software solutions for heterogeneity, reliability, and power efficiency;
- Languages, runtimes, and hardware for “big data” scenarios with a focus on high-performance data analytics, including scalable data structures, dealing with large quantities of unstructured data, online monitoring and I/O, and parallel visualization;
- Computationally challenging scientific and commercial applications, particularly studies and experiences on large-scale systems, and supercomputing on big data problems;
- Large scale installations, including case studies to guide the design of future systems and solutions for efficiently scaling power, performance and reliability;
- Novel infrastructures for internet, grid and cloud computing;
- Performance evaluation studies and theoretical underpinnings of any of the above topics.
Of particular interest are papers on any aspects of extreme-scale and heterogeneous supercomputing systems, integrated HPC software stacks, and supercomputing applications in science and engineering.
The conference is jointly organized by: